Monday, June 26, 2006

Yes, I'm alive

Sorry I haven't posted for a while... connect at home has been cranky.

First updates, then memes...
1) Changed jobs! I'm no longer at Lilly; I'm a instructional designer under contract for Clarian. That is, of course, a fancy way of saying I write training manuals. :) I really enjoy this! Enjoy the significantly increased paycheck, too! :)

2) Still working on the business, albeit slowly. Ditto with the band.

3) Still having lots of first dates and no second dates, enjoying lots of time with my business partner and best friend even though we're not dating each other, and spending (very!) occasional time with the old flame.

4) Am able to do #3 because the kids are with their dad this month, and will be gone a decent chunk of next month too.

5) Just got back from a minibreak to Mackinaw Island MI. Can I move now, please?

And, today's meme: Four Things - and anyone who reads this, feel free to comment with your responses (or post 'em on your own blog)

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Pharmacy technician
2) Public speaker/salesperson (same job)
3) Computer support analyst
4) Instructional designer (current job) (along with entrepreneur)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1) The Lion In Winter
2) Brigadoon
3) Xanadu
4) O Brother Where Art Thou
(Just to name a few lesser known movies - there are many others I could list. For example, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Somewhere In Time, Princess Bride, Holy Grail, and Blues Brothers should be on my list too...)

C) Four places I have lived
1) Defiance, OH
2) Bloomington, IN
3) Brazil, IN
4) Vincennes, IN (though only for about 6 months, and those the first 6 months of my life, so I'm not sure that counts)

D) Four of my favorite TV shows
1) M*A*S*H
2) Babylon 5
3) Carnivale
4) West Wing

E) Four places I have been on Vacation to
1) Mackinac Island/Traverse City MI
2) Orlando/Daytona Beach/St Petersburg, FL
3) N'Awlins
4) Mexico City, Mexico

F) Websites I visit daily
1) Yahoo mail
2) Google mail
3) achievegrowth.org
4) match.com :)

G) Four of my favorite foods
1) Crab Legs!!!
2) Medium rare prime rib
3) Dark Chocolate
4) Fetuccini Alfredo
(I assume by "foods" one is supposed to post things with caloric content... oh, wait, this is a family show... :) :) :))

H) Four places I would rather be right now
1) Mackinaw Island/Traverse City MI
2) Ireland/Scotland
3) Brown County (or anyplace with trees, hills, water, waves, stars, and few people)
4) Springfield, MO (or anyplace where my best friend is)

I) Four people I think will respond
Not a clue! Have no idea if anyone reads this anymore, as rarely as I've posted lately...

3 comments:

Brian D. said...

You're not dead??? Excellent!!!

KNH said...

Yes, people read your blog!Here is my reply. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are alive. I had about given up on lurking in on your life. Glad the Contracting thing is working for you. --Lisa