Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bored, restless, but still alive

I know, I know, long time no post.

Well, I'm no longer at Clarian. I'm on a short-term instructional design contract at Schwab that's great, as I'm doing a project all by myself start to finish... but it's only short-term. Wish I was doing this as my own company (a la http://ae.achievegrowth.org)... anyone know a company who has training they need developed, but they haven't had time or resources to do it themselves?

Tonight, I'm bored and restless. Don't want to work on my business, don't want to do anything constructive. Want a group of friends to go hang out with tonight, and I don't know anyone who's available. Figures; I'm busy 95% of the time, so it shouldn't surprise me that no one is around when I'm not!

So what's up with everyone out there? Or is anyone still out there, given how rarely I post nowadays???

PS I have SO got to change the avatar I have posted on this account. I haven't had hair that short for over a year!!!

No comments: