Monday, January 14, 2008

Nothing like wiping the past from existence...

I am reading this article:

http://www.reuters.com/article/companyNewsAndPR/idUSN1442657520080114

It is talking about "bringing the first plug-in, all-electric cars to market."

Um.

GM already DID that. More than 10 years ago, with the EV1.

I know. I worked on the dang thing!

(Yes, I was only a secretary, before anyone gets excited. But I do know several of the patent-holders on it. Typed for many of them.)

Now, I know there was a lot of bullhockey surrounding taking the EV1 off the market. (Anyone besides me watch Who Killed the Electric Car? I had to see it... I actually knew a couple people who were in it, albeit briefly.)

But I didn't know that both GM and the media were now pretending it never existed...

No comments: