Well, let's see:
1. Got the legal stuff done for all the financial changes.
2. Got the final load of crap out of the old house so it's not mine anymore, yay!
3. My son got suspended from school -- AGAIN -- and this time also got transported to the school detention center via police car. Lemme tell you, getting a message from the cops about your kid, even school cops, is enough to make the rest of my hair grey. Must... recolor... soon...
4. Thought I was aching from #2 above, only to find out I had strep throat.
5. Ended up home from work way too much due to #4 so now I'm even MORE behind at work.
I've got to think next week will be better?
So in interest of having something more entertaining to say, here's a meme I stole from a friend on MySpace:
This is for your entire life:
( x ) Smoked a cigarette
( ) Crashed a friend's car
( ) Stolen a car
( x ) Been in love
( x ) Been dumped
( ) Shoplifted
( x ) Been fired
( x ) Been in a fist fight
( x ) Snuck out of your parent's house
( x ) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
( )Gone on a blind date
( x ) Lied to a friend
( x ) Skipped school
( ) Seen someone die
( x ) Been to Canada
( x ) Been to Mexico
( x ) Been on a plane
( x ) Eaten sushi
( ) Been skiing
( x ) Met someone from the internet
( x ) Been at a concert
( x ) Taken painkillers
( x ) Love someone or miss someone right now [no, not my ex!]
( x ) Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by
( x ) Made a snow angel
( x ) Had a tea party
( x ) Flown a kite
( x ) Built a sand castle
( x ) Gone puddle jumping
( x ) Played dress up
( x ) Jumped into a pile of leaves
( x ) Gone sledding
( x ) Cheated while playing a game
( x ) Been lonely
( x ) Fallen asleep at work/school
( ) Used a fake ID
( x ) Watched the sun set
( x ) Felt an earthquake [yes, in Indiana!]
( x ) Slept beneath the stars
( x ) Been tickled
( x ) Been robbed
( x ) Been misunderstood
( x ) Petted a reindeer/goat/kangaroo
( x ) Won a contest
( x ) Run a red light/stop sign
( ) Been suspended from school
( x ) Been in a car crash?
( ) Had braces
( x ) Felt like an outcast/third person
( x ) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
( x ) Had deja vu
( x ) Danced in the moonlight.
( x ) Liked the way you looked
( x ) Witnessed a crime [only if traffic violations count!]
( x ) Questioned your heart
( ) Been obsessed with post-it notes...esp all the colors! lol
( x ) Squished mud through your bare feet
( x ) Been lost....
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( x ) Swam in the ocean
( x ) Felt like dying
( x ) Cried yourself to sleep
( x ) Played cops and robbers
( x ) Recently colored with crayons
( x ) Sang karaoke
( x ) Paid for a meal with only coins
( x ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
( ) Made prank phone calls...
( x ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( x ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( x ) Danced in the rain [nude, no less!]
( x ) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( x ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( x ) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
( x ) Blown bubbles
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
( x ) Gone roller-skating
( x ) Had a wish come true
( ) jumped off a bridge
1. What time is it? 12:45 am
2. What is your name? Suzanne
3. Any nicknames? Cec, Suz, nickname was Suzy growing up but calling me that now (unless you're family or someone who knew me then) gets you serious negative bonus points!
4. Mothers name? Suzanne (original family, huh?)
5. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke
6. Tattoos? no
7. Body piercings? only ears
8. How much do you love your job? Used to, darnit.
9. Birthplace: Vincennes, IN
10. Favorite vacation spot? Northern Michigan
11. Ever been to Africa? No
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? no
14. A, B, C, D, DD cup size? Depends on the bra. :)
15. 2 Door or 4 Door? 4 door
16. Salad dressing? Ranch, Italian, Honey Mustard
17. Favorite pie? French Silk
18. Favorite number? Um. I don't think I have one?
19. Favorite movie? The Lion In Winter
21. Favorite holiday? Halloween
22. Favorite food? how does one pick A favorite? Crab legs? Bete Noir?
23. Favorite day of the week? any day ending in "Y"
24. Favorite brand of body soap? SoftSoap Aromatherapy
25. Favorite tv show? Haven't watched much lately. Recently? CSI or West Wing. Of all time? Babylon 5.
28. Favorite smell? sandlewood and musk. Or maybe autumn leaves.
29. What do you do to relax? answer silly quizzes on line. :)
30. Message to your friends reading this? not while I'm stuck on dial-up!
32. How do you see yourself in 10 years? having no kids living at home, having Achievement Engineering be an international organization, be in love (though I'm not saying with whom).
33. What do you do when you are bored? Read, surf the net, write music
34. What do you enjoy receiving? Affection
35. do you like these things? What things?
36. think your friends will do this too? Who knows?
37. think anyone will for sure fill this out? Who knows?
38. What time is it now? 12:51 am