Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Quick update

Am well now, caught up in the rush of go-live at work, STILL not even in the ballpark of unpacked (I don't think I can even say unpacking is -started- really, other than the things we've been using to live over the last *cough* two months), getting ready to plan for another workshop, working on a couple of songs at least in my head if not in my composition software yet, hopeful in my personal life, and wishing that days were about 35 hours long!

OH -- speaking of songs -- did I ever post a link to the one that's done, here? If not, it's at http://www.deltashift.com/No_Limits.mp3 and opinions, raves, and constructive criticism are all welcome. :) (No criticism needed on my photo on the band website, though -- I *know* that is bad!)

Other than that, nothing much going on. :)

No comments: