Monday, March 06, 2006

What I'm doing now:

  • Grumbling that something I'm behind on at work is being delayed by something outside my control now. The first part, of course, was my fault, so I guess I really can't complain TOO much.
  • Dreaming of vacation. Despite the fact that it doesn't -look- like spring, this time of year I get spring fever and want to travel. Somewhere. Anywhere. Wanna win the lottery and go to Europe. (Yeah, right!) Wanna go back to Michigan. Wanna go down to Dale Hollow. Not quite the season yet for the more realistic locations, and even if it were I'm too busy to go now, but I can dream!
  • Wondering about men. I get that the phrase "I'll call you" can just be a polite close to the evening. I'm not so clear on why or how someone asking "so did you have fun? I did; I want to go out again!" turns into no second date. (and no, I didn't do anything like that on the first date, before you ask! :) Were it that, I wouldn't have to ask! :) ) Male readers, wanna share your gender's secrets? :)

No comments: