Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I must be missing something...

This Reuters article says "the U.S. Air Force Academy failed to accommodate minority beliefs but there is no overt religious discrimination at the college." But in the same article they "described a campus chaplain telling cadets they would "burn in the fires of hell" if they were not born-again Christians." Someone explain to me how that is not overt religious discrimination? I must be missing something...

Meanwhile, for your entertainment, the American Film Institute compiled the top 100 film quotes of all time. Amazing how many of these get misquoted. Also amazing how many of them I know and how few of the movies I've actually seen. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

100 movie quotes, and they missed "Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun."

-Ted