Saturday, November 19, 2005

Tag - I'm it!

I have been memed by an exhausted mind. Given how exhausted I am lately, this seems oddly appropriate. :)

My mission, which I have chosen to accept:

  1. Go into your archives.
  2. Find your 23rd post.
  3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
  4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
  5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Now, the trick is (a) counting my posts and (b) coming up with 5 other people to tag. :) Hmm...

*saves as draft in order to go count, then returns*

And the sentence is:
Meanwhile, if you feel bleary Monday, here's the mathematical reason why: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4187183.stm

Hey, at least the link is still good!

Now, to tag...

And time to see if anyone else reads this journal (who I know has a blog)... :)

  • Wednesday
  • Elfwench - since I just heard from her other half that she and the hospital got to be chummy recently, perhaps she could use a distraction...

No comments: